As the world grapples with the enormous impact of the coronavirus outbreak, our hearts go out to all that have been affected. We at Perimeter Solutions have stood side-by-side with emergency personnel for decades and we commend all those that have been working tirelessly in tackling the coronavirus outbreak.
Perimeter Solutions continues to closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s guidance regarding COVID-19. We continue to follow recommendations and guidelines from these agencies as well as those from the local health authorities.
Here are some of the steps we are taking:
- We are following CDC guidance to institute training and preventative measures to reduce the chance of infection in the workplace, including having certain functional support employees work from home.
- We have instituted a no non-essential business travel policy and a no-visitor policy at all of our locations.
- We are cross-training employees to help maintain business operations in the event of decreased employee availability.
- We are maintaining regular communication within the organization regarding the latest guidelines and how to mitigate risks within our company.
- We have activated the company’s business contingency plans to ensure that we will not incur undue supply chain interruptions.
Perimeter Solutions wants to thank you for your continued support during this difficult time. We will maintain our focus on providing quality products and exceptional service in the weeks and months ahead.